NEW! MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VIRTUAL NYS MWBE FORUM EXPERIENCE:
Once you register, you can take advantage of the online PREPARE tutorials designed to help you navigate your 2020 Virtual Forum experience.
Learn how to navigate the Virtual Forum
- Attend webinars – live, semi-live and on demand.
- Meet & Match with public and private sector exhibitors in their booths and schedule an in-person chat or video meeting.
- Download materials
- Meet MWBE colleagues in the MWBE Chat Room.
- Prepare for a 10-Minute “In the Booth” Meetup
In just 10 minutes, introduce yourself and your firm and get your next meeting on the horizon before your return to your company’s headquarters. “In the Booth” Meetups are scheduled for Day 3 of the Forum only.
- Prepare Your Capability Statement
Get your capability statement, or your one page marketing tool, ready to present to potential clients and customers. This video tutorial will show you how.
- Access to Capital
Every company needs capital especially during these critical times. Learn more about NYS’ access to capital programs, including COVID-19 specific financial resources. Check out the Access to Capital webinar and visit the NYS Small Business Financing Center information booth at the Forum.
- Navigate the NYS Business Builder Bootcamp
This short tutorial will help you learn more about the NYS Business Builder Bootcamp and how to maximize the Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development’s NYS MWBE Certification program for your business.